Thursday, April 10, 2008

A hunger

I am absolutely starving. Why, you ask? I haven't eaten (or drank) all day, and it's nearing lunch time, so go figure. It's all because I'm hiding out in the library, where food and drinks are prohibited. Well, except for bottled water, but I haven't got any.

I'm hiding out, because I'm supposed to be taking a test right now. Only this test has absolutely no function any more, seeing how I already missed out on the mid-term test. As for tomorrow's test, I won't even be here; I flunked my essay.

Gah.

I want my own room here. I'll probably have to make a few calls in a bit, to see if I can tag along on an election evening for one tomorrow. They have a cat, but they know someone I know, and hold a hobby I have in high regard, so I think I'll just give it my best shot and see if I get in. If my cat allergies do leap up, I can always continue my search, I suppose. But with the added benefit of having my own room to search from. After 20 rejections, all I can say about the success-rate is that it's not as big as 1/20. Definitely smaller than 1/20.

...

I think I will go out for food. Or just go home, and grab something along the way. Something along that line, anyway.


Doegs,
Erane

P.S. Hm... no. It should be English.

No comments: